Energy Healer, Intuitive Consultant, Mind/Body Fitness, Metaphysical Coach
- Certified USUI Reiki Master
- Traditional Thai Yoga Massage Practitioner
- BA in Dance, Certified Yoga and Pilates Instructor
- AFLCA Group Fitness Leadership, AGF Certified Trampoline & Tumbling
- Certified Shamanic Trance Posture Facilitator
- Certified Tarot & Oracle Card Reader
- Member of NHPC
Danielle was raised in the NWT, and has lived in the Bow Valley for nearly two decades. While dancing professionally, she received her first traditional thai massage in 2001, and knew immediately that learning this fine art was going to be a part of her journey. Her passion lies in working with movement, energy and energy fields to balance the nervous system and help restore full spectrum health.
She loves working with oils, herbal medicines, and creating blends, ways which she has learned through her Indigenous family. Danielle works as a professional Intuitive Consultant, and writes for various spiritual publications. She is the founder/director of a local food recovery project.
A forever learner, she continues to build her skills in body work and various healing methods and modalities. She loves to hike, swim, dance, make 'slow food', stretch, partake in ceremony and spend plenty of quality time with her family.