Vax Injury Protocol
You got the shot. Now what?
If you are wanting to clean up any potential damage that was done, this article filled with ancient wisdom combined with modern medicine is for you. We are giving you the best of both worlds.
My fellow human, we love you. And we want you to feel as good as you were intended to feel while you experience life on this great Earth.
This protocol will be wasted if you just read it and think it’s good information. You actually have to take action, so if that is not where you are at, this protocol is not for you. If you ARE ready to take personal responsibility for your health, this protocol, we feel, will help you in immense ways.
As the saying goes, “The universe rewards action.” Are you ready? If so, please read on.
BEFORE YOU SEE THE PROTOCOLS, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
The following contributions are a combination of different protocols from three different professionals in the field of Ayurveda, Nutrition, and Naturopathy. This information does not substitute formal conventional medical advice but rather are samples of recommendations based on the professional experience of the practitioners.
Please note that this is a living document. We are dealing with many unknowns at this time and as more knowledge is gained this document will be updated accordingly.
Any use of these protocols is at the sole discretion of the reader. We strongly advise that you work with a trusted practitioner for results that work best for you.
From three different professionals in the fields of
Ayurveda, Nutrition and Naturopathy
STEP 1: WATER
After a night of metabolizing, mobilizing, and revitalizing, our bodies are ready to take the garbage out first thing when we wake up. Hands down the best way to do this is to flush the body with 16 ounces of spring or filtered lemon or lime water. Add a pinch of Himalayan salt to the water and stir. Think of it as “cleaning the pipes.” This is the most basic thing you can do.
Continue to sip (not guzzle) water throughout the day. Think of flushing as a therapeutic tool that needs to be done once a day. Continued guzzling of water will stress the kidneys.
One way you can see if you are hydrated enough is to look at the color of your pee. If it is darker yellow, you are not getting enough hydration. If it is clear or close to clear, you have been successful with your hydration pending there are no other health issues going on.
ACTiON: Start your day with 16 oz of pure water with the juice of a lemon or lime, add a pinch of Himalayan salt for added minerals if you choose.
STEP 2: FOOD AND ENVIRONMENTAL TOXINS
Before addressing supplements, we must address food and environmental toxins. To supplement while continuing to expose yourself to unnecessary toxins will limit your success and will only fuel the inflammation you are experiencing.
- Eat a whole foods diet, predominantly from your local environment. These foods should be minimally processed, free of pesticides and non-GMO only.
- Remove unnecessary chemicals such as cleaners, detergents, body care products and choose natural options with no artificial scents.
- Every toxic toxic product in your home has a natural alternative. Go to your local health food store to learn more.
- Choose 8-10 servings of organic fruit and vegetables (focus more on veg) daily when possible.
- Choose only organic or wild meats and wild-caught fish.
- Remove all processed cooking oils and replace them with coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, butter, ghee (clarified butter) and/or lard.
- Incorporate fermented foods such as kefir, sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles in your diet to fuel a healthy microbiome.
- If your digestion is weak, eat cooked foods only. A good habit for the winter months as well.
- Ensure bowels move daily by staying hydrated, consuming plenty of fibre and maintaining magnesium levels.
- Teas for enhanced detox and liver function:
- Detox tea by Traditional Medicinal
- Minimize EMF exposure and time in wifi environments and maximize time in nature.
ACTiON: Clean out your pantry and your household items of the products which obviously contain harmful and unnecessary chemicals. Visit your local health food store for advice on healthy replacements.
STEP 3: SUPPLEMENTS
- Support maximum immunity and detoxification with natural foods and the following supplements (be sure to source your supplements from a health food store or other trusted source, not the drug store):
- Vitamin C: Start at 3 g per day and move up 1g daily until your bowels can no longer tolerate it. The last dose before bowel tolerance was reached is your maintenance dose.
- Vitamin D: minimum 5000 IU daily, up to 10000 IU daily (especially in colder months when sun exposure is low)
- Zinc: 25 to 50 mg daily with food, alternate between a product that contains added copper and one without
- Quercitin: 500mg twice daily
- NAC: 500 to 1000mg daily (taken with meals, specifically protein)
- Magnesium, 300 to 500 mg per day (malate or bis-glycinate form are good choices)
- Vitamin B complex (methylated), as directed with food
- Black seed oil, 1 to 2 tbsp per day with food
- Apple pectin, 700mg 2x/day
- If clotting is an issue:
- Serrapeptase, 25 000 IU daily on an empty stomach (caution if you are on blood thinners, this can replace a daily baby aspirin)
- Nattokinase, 200 mg per day on an empty stomach (take with Serrapeptase), this will dissolve the clot)
- SalvTonic, 3 caps per day with food, the first two days can be 3 caps 2x/day, enhances blood flow
- For neurological issues:
- Lion’s mane medicinal mushroom, double recommended dose
- Citicoline, 500 mg per day
ACTiON: Ensure you are taking the basic supplements to support immune health daily. Work with a trusted advisor if you have unique symptoms that need addressing with further supplements.
STEP 4: SKIN AND TOUCH THERAPY
Our bodies are constantly shedding what does not serve their higher purpose. The skin is the largest organ of elimination and when a foreign substance is introduced into the body, there is a period of shedding that occurs.
Touch therapy is another very effective way to move toxicants and toxins out of the body. Think of it as a squeegee helping to push out the junk.
Below are our two favorite go-to touch therapies brought to you by the oldest wellness system in the world- Ayurveda. You can do both of these therapies in the comfort of your own home.
- SELF-OIL MASSAGE
Self-oil massage has been used for well over 5000 years as an effective therapy to treat nervous, fearful, or overwhelm dis-ease. Generally, specific oils are recommended for the 3 basic body types but any oil you have on hand is a good start.
Here’s the how-to:
First, put a small amount of oil in your hands, rub together, and start at your toes and apply a medium to firm pressure massage all the way up your legs, stopping to get more oil as your body will be very thirsty! You are squeezing the sludge out like a tube of toothpaste. Make sure you make small circles at the joint areas.
Continue to work your way up past the thighs and buttox toward your belly button. Then start to massage your fingertips, then palms, arms, shoulders, neck, face, chest, and back.
You are moving the gunk towards your gut area at all times so that the body can better eliminate the sludge. This process should take you roughly 5-10 minutes depending on how long you want to spend on your body!
HERE’S A QUICK TUTORIAL IF YOU NEED TO SEE HOW IT’S DONE:
https://youtu.be/pQXVretuxQo (KEEP THIS AS IS AS A LINK OR MAKE IT A BUTTON)
- DRY SKIN BRUSHING
Dry skin brushing is a daily maintenance tool for encouraging and facilitating the release of foreign gunk from our bodies. It is completed in the same manner that you would do a self-oil massage as above.
Here’s the how-to:
Use a good quality brush that has natural fibers. You can find these at natural foods stores, in the hygiene section of the pharmacy or drugstore.
Brush your skin from the feet towards the heart and belly area, then brush from the hands up the arms towards the belly.
When you brush your back you are directing the brush towards the gut, again, to help you eliminate. This not only helps release gross stuff from our bodies but it helps with circulation. This process will take you less than 2 minutes.
If you would like to do both self-oil massage and dry skin brushing, do the dry brushing first.
HERE’S A 1-MINUTE TUTORIAL IF YOU NEED TO SEE HOW IT’S DONE:
STEP 5: OTHER BENEFICIAL THERAPIES
- Hydrotherapy: hot and cold contrast showers to support the immune and lymphatic systems. Or simply finish your hot shower with a cold blast.
- Ozone Therapy: find a qualified practitioner in your area
- Homeopathy (see practitioner listing at end of document)
- Biofeedback or other frequency therapies (a list of practitioners will be added as document grows)
- Detox Bath for detox via skin:
- Add 1 cup each baking soda, epsom salts, borax and bentonite clay into bathwater, keeping it as warm as you can tolerate for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
- Coffee enema for enhanced blood cleansing and liver decongestion
- How to do a coffee enema (will find video to hyperlink to https://yummy.doctor/video-list/coffee-enemas-step-by-step-yumnaturals-com/)
- IR sauna and other forms of sweating
- Meditation and connecting with your inner healer
ACTiON: Choose an additional therapy from the above list and make it a habit. For many, a twice-weekly detox bath is an easy start.
Practitioners in the Alberta Area
Candice Staniek, Naturopathic Doctor: https://drcandicestaniek.com/
Kendra Irvine, Ayurvedic Health Counselor: https://kendrairvine.com
Sascha Kalivoda, Nutrition Coach: www.inonegeneration.com
Mette Mitchell, Homeopath: www.homeopathyly.com
Mark Lemohr, Energy healer specializing in lungs: https://www.marklemohr.com/